Thursday, September 2, 2010

I had only 180 km to do today... Piece of cake.
Left Satna at 11:30 am
after the first beguiling 90 km the road was the pits... well literally
No more romanticism about people using them without complaining, about them smiling, having casual conversations while riding... today... only anger at the heights of complacency.
Spent the whole day traveling, checked into 'Hotel Vijay' at 7:30 pm... too late, too exasperated and exhausted to do anything.
Tomorrow I take a break... So I safely hit the bottle.
Have minor maintenance work to do on the bike, change helmet visor... badly scratched, see a doc. have caught a cold and want my respiratory system to be in order before I climb to 9000-15000 ft
Will also squeeze in a visit to Anand Bhavan the birth place of Nehru- tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment